Click her to see a replay and/or download the handouts from the Mapping ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM: Lessons Learned webinar. This webinar will highlight activities that support learning ICD-10-CM/PCS. Participants will be introduced to decision trees concept and mapping illustrations for both ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. The session will describe several methods of discovery for learning experiences with the two classification systems.
- Identify a “decision making” process for coding ICD-10-CM/PCS
- Describe how the process of mapping and creating decision trees can assist with learning ICD-10-CM/PCS
- Given a case study, follow a systematic process for making appropriate coding decisions based on clinical documentation
- Differentiate between ICD-10-PCS Root Operations using a decision making process
- Illustrate activities to support learning ICD-10-CM/PCS
*Note* - Replays are NOT eligible for CEU credits