We are proud to announce that Medical Electronic Attachment, Inc. (MEA), the recognized leader in secure health information exchange, has partnered with us!
Click here to see a replay and/or download the handouts from the Compliance Audits and Evaluation & Management Services webinar.
How to Avoid Penalties by Understanding and Reducing Your Hospital Readmission Rates (Webinar Replay)
Click Here to view a replay of the How to Avoid Penalties by Understanding and Reducing Your Hospital Readmission Rates webinar. The CMS readmission penalty is up to 1% of all Medicare IPPS payments in FFY 2013 climbing to 3% in 2015. Hospitals with higher readmission performance as compared to expected readmissions will face millions in lost payments.
Browse Posts by Category
- AHIMA ICD-10 and Computer Assisted Coding Summit – Our Takeaways
- Navigating the Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) Reimbursement Maze (Webinar Replay)
- The Medical Record – Best Evidence in Response to Audits (Webinar Replay)
- MEGA HIPAA Can Be An Opportunity!
- Compliance and the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Beyond HIPAA: Developing Your Information Security Program
- Absorbing the Changes for Behavioral Health
- WK + MEA Partnership
- Maria Bounos from WKLB to co-host ICD10monitor’s Talk Ten Tuesday
- Security Risk Analysis: 12 Steps to Meaningful Results (Webinar Replay)
MediBlog - A Resource for the MediRegs User Group. MediBlog was designed to allow you the opportunity to communicate directly with MediRegs specialists as well as colleagues that work in your field of work.
- March 25, 20135
- March 25, 20135
- April 1, 20134.5
Recent Comments / Archives
you have to bill 80103
25 weeks 3 hours ago
- Nice article
26 weeks 13 hours ago
- Yes we did, thank you for
45 weeks 5 days ago
1 year 2 weeks ago
- great news for the dms
1 year 7 weeks ago
- Multiple IDE Billing on one claim
1 year 13 weeks ago
- Normal Birth Example
1 year 17 weeks ago
- Billing of Assay Units
1 year 28 weeks ago
- S codes
1 year 29 weeks ago
- Electronic ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS CodeBook
2 years 2 weeks ago