The Coding Suite team is pleased to announce that the 2010 HCPCS and CPT Codebook is available in pre-release format. Customers with access to the Coder's Resource Center, Coding & Revenue Resource Center, or Audit and Revenue Resource Center will find the link to the codebook on the Welcome tab (RRS customers, click on the Codebooks link on the left-hand navigation pane. Also, watch your Daily E-Mail Alert for the updates and changes report, a simple way to quickly see which codes have been added, deleted and modified. More tips for 2010 changes:
A smart client asked "What is the BETOS Data? Can you give me a hint of what it is and how is it used?"
I'd like to answer that question, but also ask YOU a question in response!
My QUESTION is: How can we improve the existing tools in the Coding Suite to make it easier for you to view information by specialty/type of service? We already offer bookmarking and personal stored searches, and each tool lets you enter lots of codes at once, but what are we missing? Comment or contact me directly if you are interested in helping us improve!
Browse Posts by Category
- AHIMA ICD-10 and Computer Assisted Coding Summit – Our Takeaways
- Navigating the Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) Reimbursement Maze (Webinar Replay)
- The Medical Record – Best Evidence in Response to Audits (Webinar Replay)
- MEGA HIPAA Can Be An Opportunity!
- Compliance and the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Beyond HIPAA: Developing Your Information Security Program
- Absorbing the Changes for Behavioral Health
- WK + MEA Partnership
- Maria Bounos from WKLB to co-host ICD10monitor’s Talk Ten Tuesday
- Security Risk Analysis: 12 Steps to Meaningful Results (Webinar Replay)
MediBlog - A Resource for the MediRegs User Group. MediBlog was designed to allow you the opportunity to communicate directly with MediRegs specialists as well as colleagues that work in your field of work.
- March 25, 20135
- March 25, 20135
- April 1, 20134.5
Recent Comments / Archives
you have to bill 80103
25 weeks 20 hours ago
- Nice article
26 weeks 1 day ago
- Yes we did, thank you for
45 weeks 6 days ago
1 year 2 weeks ago
- great news for the dms
1 year 7 weeks ago
- Multiple IDE Billing on one claim
1 year 13 weeks ago
- Normal Birth Example
1 year 17 weeks ago
- Billing of Assay Units
1 year 28 weeks ago
- S codes
1 year 29 weeks ago
- Electronic ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS CodeBook
2 years 2 weeks ago