Click Here to view a replay of the Easing the Information Security Compliance Burden for Health Care webinar. This webinar will cover the massive Health Care IT transformation currently underway and how this impacts health care information security compliance. Feisal will cover Health Care IT Audit / Compliance requirements, security and mapping security to various compliance requirements. Review the compelling needs for using a framework to manage the process and a strategy for executing within the framework.
Click Here to view a replay of the Webinar! Meaningful Use, HIPAA, State regulations and many other standards require a risk assessment as part of compliance. But what comes after the risk assessment? How do organizations take what they have learned about their environment and risks and turn that into an actionable and appropriate plan for remediation?
Click Here to view a replay of the Webinar! Compliance Officers are active participants in their organization's efforts to achieve Meaningful Use and meet the CMS goals to improve quality, engage patients and families, improve care coordination, improve public health, and ensure adequate privacy and security protections for personal health information.
As you know, the Medicare EHR Incentive Program will provide incentive payments to eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and CAHs that demonstrate "meaningful use" of certified EHR technology. Registration for the program began on January 3, 2011.
On March 8, 2010, the American Hospital Association (AHA) submitted comments to CMS on its proposed "meaningful use" rule.
Browse Posts by Category
- AHIMA ICD-10 and Computer Assisted Coding Summit – Our Takeaways
- Navigating the Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) Reimbursement Maze (Webinar Replay)
- The Medical Record – Best Evidence in Response to Audits (Webinar Replay)
- MEGA HIPAA Can Be An Opportunity!
- Compliance and the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Beyond HIPAA: Developing Your Information Security Program
- Absorbing the Changes for Behavioral Health
- WK + MEA Partnership
- Maria Bounos from WKLB to co-host ICD10monitor’s Talk Ten Tuesday
- Security Risk Analysis: 12 Steps to Meaningful Results (Webinar Replay)
MediBlog - A Resource for the MediRegs User Group. MediBlog was designed to allow you the opportunity to communicate directly with MediRegs specialists as well as colleagues that work in your field of work.
- March 21, 20135
- March 25, 20135
- March 20, 20135
- March 25, 20135
- April 1, 20134.5
Recent Comments / Archives
you have to bill 80103
24 weeks 3 days ago
- Nice article
25 weeks 3 days ago
- Yes we did, thank you for
45 weeks 1 day ago
1 year 1 week ago
- great news for the dms
1 year 6 weeks ago
- Multiple IDE Billing on one claim
1 year 13 weeks ago
- Normal Birth Example
1 year 16 weeks ago
- Billing of Assay Units
1 year 28 weeks ago
- S codes
1 year 29 weeks ago
- Electronic ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS CodeBook
2 years 1 week ago