Those of us who started in compliance many, many moons ago never thought we would be delving into process of care and patient experience (aka satisfaction) score data to assess compliance risk. And, it has been an eye-opening experience for us all.
Trust is essential to realizing the benefits that technology is bringing to the healthcare world. With the confidence that healthcare organizations will handle information about them fairly and responsibly, patients are becoming more interested and adept at participating in their healthcare, including having access to their private health information.
I always find it fun when we get an extra day in the year. I think you should spend it doing something extraordinary. This year, I had the pleasure of doing just that by attending the Healthcare Provider Executive Roundtable Focusing on Governance, Regulatory, and Risk Management Hot Topics. The event, sponsored by Deloitte and Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, featured a number of experts talking about the future of healthcare delivery in light of regulatory changes including the Healthcare Reform Laws.
Browse Posts by Category
- AHIMA ICD-10 and Computer Assisted Coding Summit – Our Takeaways
- Navigating the Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) Reimbursement Maze (Webinar Replay)
- The Medical Record – Best Evidence in Response to Audits (Webinar Replay)
- MEGA HIPAA Can Be An Opportunity!
- Compliance and the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Beyond HIPAA: Developing Your Information Security Program
- Absorbing the Changes for Behavioral Health
- WK + MEA Partnership
- Maria Bounos from WKLB to co-host ICD10monitor’s Talk Ten Tuesday
- Security Risk Analysis: 12 Steps to Meaningful Results (Webinar Replay)
MediBlog - A Resource for the MediRegs User Group. MediBlog was designed to allow you the opportunity to communicate directly with MediRegs specialists as well as colleagues that work in your field of work.
- March 25, 20135
- March 21, 20135
- March 25, 20135
- March 20, 20135
- April 1, 20134.5
Recent Comments / Archives
you have to bill 80103
24 weeks 3 days ago
- Nice article
25 weeks 4 days ago
- Yes we did, thank you for
45 weeks 2 days ago
1 year 2 weeks ago
- great news for the dms
1 year 7 weeks ago
- Multiple IDE Billing on one claim
1 year 13 weeks ago
- Normal Birth Example
1 year 16 weeks ago
- Billing of Assay Units
1 year 28 weeks ago
- S codes
1 year 29 weeks ago
- Electronic ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS CodeBook
2 years 2 weeks ago