MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Recognized in "Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards" Report
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 15, 2011) – MediRegs® ComplyTrack Suite® was recently recognized in the “2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services” report – compiled from the feedback of thousands of health care providers at physician offices, clinics, hospitals and IDNs throughout the United States and Canada. MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite is a leading enterprise risk management and compliance software solution for health care organizations from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, the leading provider of information and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal, risk, compliance and business professionals.
Based on feedback collected from the industry-wide KLAS survey, ComplyTrack Suite customers collectively reported:
- 100 percent would purchase ComplyTrack Suite again;
- An 8.0 overall product quality rating out of a possible 9.0;
- A total score of 87.9 out of 100 – higher than the average 78.5 health industry technology software score.
"Our customers drive all that we do and the KLAS ratings show this," said Tom Potter, Health Care National Sales Manager, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. "Our advanced workflow tools directly integrated with our expert-authored, market-leading content solutions help our clients become more effective and do more with less."
KLAS Enterprises, LLC is an independent research firm based in Orem, Utah which interviews more than 1,900 health care providers per month. KLAS provides ratings on more than 250 health care technology vendors and on more than 900 products and services. Topics that participants were asked about when rating MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite included: service and support; functionality and upgrades; implementation and training; sales and contracting; and future outlook.
ComplyTrack Suite Modules
- Audit Detail Manager™: Designed to handle the high-volume, time-sensitive, complex workflow needed to satisfy RAC record requests, process determination letters and navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process;
- Risk Assessment Manager™: Identifies risk, proposes remedial action and creates surveys;
- Activity and Event Manager™: Centrally manages and stores all communications, investigations, audits and interactions;
- Contact and Relationship Manager™: Consolidates all contractor and contract-related data, including compensation and compliance information; and
- Document and Policy Manager(DPM)™: A powerful ComplyTrack module for coordinating the creation, management and distribution of corporate and departmental documents. The latest release includes Incident and Form Manager™ which allows clients to create their own incident reports and template forms to collect data from patients, staff and others.
The Suite's powerful and targeted capabilities offer quick, tangible ROIs for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and compliance programs, including:
- Increased ERM effectiveness at lower cost;
- Integrated end-to-end management, with consolidated subscription fees;
- Fast implementation;
- Greater focus and efficiency for a team's daily activities;
- Effective reporting capabilities, including greater ability to demonstrate a program's success to management and Board; and
- Optimization of existing ERM systems through convenient interfaces and data integration.
For More Information on ComplyTrack Suite
KLAS is a research firm specializing in monitoring and reporting the performance of healthcare vendors. KLAS' mission is to improve delivery, by independently measuring vendor performance for the benefit of our healthcare provider partners, consultants, investors, and vendors. Working together with executives from over 4,500 hospitals and over 2,500 clinics, KLAS delivers timely reports, trends, and statistics, which provide a solid overview of vendor performance in the industry.
KLAS measures performance of software, professional services, and medical equipment vendors.
Follow KLAS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KLASresearch.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is the leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company.