MediRegs Pharmaceutical Regulation Suite
The ultimate tool for research on domestic pharmaceutical compliance policies and regulations
The Pharmaceutical Regulation Suite provides easy, convenient access to huge volumes of complex information related to domestic pharmaceutical compliance policies. Consolidated, Web-based tools speed research through thousands of federal publications, guidance documents, reports and other regulatory resources.
- Stay current with FDA approvals and enforcement activities
- Easily access information on thousands of drug and biologics products and companies
- Get continual updates from the regulatory agencies involved in drug enforcement and regulation
- Eliminate months of waiting for responses to Freedom of Information (FOI) requests.
Complete, consolidated pharmaceutical compliance policies and resources
The Pharmaceutical Regulation Suite gives you quick access to the most complete collection of regulatory and pharmaceutical compliance policies possible, including some not available on the Web. Resources span many agencies and document types.
- Enforcement materials
- Comprehensive collections of EIRs, 483s and Warning Letters back to the 1970s
- ANDAs and NDAs: Summary Bases of Approval back to 1964
- Legislation, including U.S. Code and public laws
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register back to 1991
- FDA and NIH manuals and guidelines
- FDA forms, press releases, FOI logs and other publications
- Monthly product approvals, Orange Book and product data
- Many other important documents and resources
Quick access to data
The Pharmaceutical Regulation Suite allows you to get all the information you need using a single set of integrated, robust search tools. Easy Web links, extensive archives and fast searches save time and connect you quickly to key regulatory information.
- Automatic daily updates
- Easy searches from a single location
- Fast, easy-to-use search tools